Moving to Our New Home


Last year the family and I moved clear across the country from the east to Calgary, Alberta in western Canada. Having reliable Internet service helped my partner and I search for employment and housing opportunities online before we moved west. For our housing needs we searched through an online data base of rental homes posted at Rent Calgary.


Before we had Internet service, it wasn’t as easy to search for rentals in another province, but with online rental agencies, such as RentCalgary.com, we were able to find a home before we moved. Moreover, the rental website included pictures of units for rent; thus, my hubby and I were able to choose which homes we liked and which ones we didn’t like based on the information and photos posted on the website.


Now we live in an affordable, friendly neighborhood just outside of Calgary, Alberta. My family and I just adore our new home and lifestyle since we moved west.

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto Diaries
Design by BloggerThemes