Business Degree


I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

My brother is about to graduate from college with a degree in business. Most of the rest of the people in our family are in the medical field and have little knowledge about what it takes to run a business. My dad recently retired and decided that he wants to open a small business to give him something to do in his free time. He asked my bother for advice on what to do first and how to get started. My brother told him about getting his business license and taking care of all of the legal stuff. He also told him about going to www.t1internet.net to set up phone and internet for his business. It can also help create a website for his new company. My dad is so glad that my brother has a business degree so he can walk him through starting a new business. I think that my brother is also enjoying the fact that he knows more about something than my dad does. I also think this is going to be a good project for them to work on together.

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto Diaries
Design by BloggerThemes